CERTIFICATIONS & APPROVALS
Next to “best in market” certificates and approvals for most of our materials, our quality and environmental management standards are audited on a regular basis.
Our quality and environment management standards are subsequently recertified in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 respectively. KLINGER is furthermore proud to report that we are compliant to various automotive requirements.
Furthermore, a manufacturer and full service provider who serves a wide and diverse range of industries must be able to meet individual requirements: They may include, for example, utilization in pressure systems, utilization in tandem with oxygen or natural gas, or fire safety standards. Corresponding material test reports and certificates are in these cases awarded by renowned, internationally recognized local organizations, such as for example the TÜV SÜD, the Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM).
Besides the usual requirements like tightness or resilience, in many cases gaskets have to confirm to further more specific specifications. Many industry sectors have established their own particular approval schemes to ensure that used gaskets fulfil these demands.
- TA-Luft_Graphite MLX_EN
- ASTM WK26064_HOBT_Graphite MLX_EN
- BAM_Graphite PSM_EN
- BAM_Graphite SLS_EN
- BAM_Graphite MLX_EN
- BAM_Graphite TSM_DE
- DIN DVGW_Graphite Laminate_All_EN
- API 607 Fire safe_Graphite MLX_EN
- TUV SUD Fire safe_Graphite ESM_SLS_PSM_EN
- DNV-GL_Graphite PSM_EN
- DNV-GL_Milam PSS_EN
- TA-Luft_Graphite TSM_DE
- Hygieneinstitut_Drinking water_Graphite PSM_EN
- DVGW-Certificate-ESM_E to 2025
- DVGW-Certificate-MLX_E to 2023
- DVGW-Zertifikat-ESM_D bis 2025
- DVGW-Zertifikat-MLX-D bis 2023
- DVGW-Certificate-Graphite_Laminate to 2026